Five Scrummaster Toolbox Podcasts

The nice people who do the Oikosify Scrummaster Toolbox podcasts, asked me to tell you that they, very sensibly, I think, have split their interview with me into smaller parts. (When I get going on a topic I am interested in, well...let's just say we had a long talk.)

So, if you care for your sanity, I recommend you listen to their other podcasts.

If you think sanity is overrated, or if it is just too late for you, here are the ones where Vasco Duarte interviewed me:

Tonight, when things have quieted down, I will listen to a few of their more recent podcasts. They've got material there I am very interested in. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterfall - The Dark Age of Software Development Has Returned!

Waterfall vs. Agile: Battle of the Dunces or A Race to the Bottom?

Interlude: The Cost of Agile