Interview request: What do C-level executives want from middle managers?


I am working on a magazine article about what C-level executives want from the middle managers that work for them in terms of character traits, experience, and knowledge.

To make the interviews as brief and simple as possible, I am doing most of the interviews via an online questionnaire.

All information will be treated confidentially, and anonymously. Participants will receive a copy of the report I will prepare as a basis for the article.

If you want to participate, send an email to self@henrikmartensson.org, and I will return a link to the questionnaire.

I will not put you on any email list, or spam you in any way. You will get a copy of the report, that is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Reasons Why Managers Make Poor Decisions

Dangerous Myths and Misconceptions about Agile Software Development

Waterfall vs. Agile: Battle of the Dunces or A Race to the Bottom?